WHY NOT TRY TO BURN YOU BODY WITH ADJUSTABLE KETTLEBELLS
From top athletes seeking breakthroughs to “Sitting lifestyle groups”. They are just beginning to get involved in fitness, all can benefit from kettlebell training. Then let’s take a look at the top ten benefits of adjustable kettlebell training.
The reason for the popularity of adjustable kettlebells is to return to basic training. In order to focus on functional and systemic exercise. It is a very efficient and relatively time-saving systemic training. -The American Council on Exercise (ACE, American Sports Council)
THE BENEFITS OF ADJUSTABLE KETTLEBELLS
- Very effective aerobic exercise (no need for a boring treadmill like a mouse roller).
- Practical and functional enhancement of muscle strength (no need to repeat monotonous isolated muscle group training)
- Increase softness (no need to stretch for a long time)
- Interesting, changeable, not boring
- Only need a small, easy to carry equipment
- Very safe-for any age and body type
- Combine aerobic and muscle strength training (a top kettlebell trainer once said: training goals should be related to the needs of life. I have tried to carry heavy luggage or push a stroller and have to sprint to catch the train. How much can aerobic or reclining bike exercise help you at this time?)
- The best solution for busy people (kettlebells can combine aerobic, muscle strength and flexibility training at one time, using short-time and efficient characteristics as a fitness solution in the full range of strokes. The best thing is the kettlebell. The bell is so small and easy to carry, allowing you to train in the bedroom)
- Excellent fat burning effect
The fat in the body will suffer a triple blow. First of all, it will consume extremely high calories and increase metabolism during adjustable kettlebell training. Second, muscle strength training will bring about muscle growth and increase the basal metabolic rate, which will increase your calorie expenditure throughout the day. Finally, use systemic compound exercise training to stimulate the fat burning effect of growth hormone. This is the best way to burn fat, which is why sprinters have strong and distinct muscle lines and marathon runners have thin bodies.
- Very different from dumbbells and barbells
THERE ARE MORE AND MORE PEOPLE CHOOSE ADJUSTABLE KETTLEBELL.
If you have actually been in contact with adjustable kettlebells, you can know the difference. The weight design of the adjustable kettlebell can recruit more muscle groups to help stabilize, and can also use a larger range of movements to exercise the target muscle group. The isolated muscle group training done with dumbbells and barbells cannot train to stabilize the muscles to the same degree as kettlebells.
There are many benefits of using adjustable kettlebell training waiting for you to discover. For those who try different training methods, the improvement of the body by adjustable kettlebells is undeniable. Before other equipment became popular, the strong men of the fighting nation of Russia were trained in this way, and the help to top athletes has also been confirmed in research and practice.
Give yourself a chance to start, you will see the results soon, and then you will fall in love with the sport.