- The bench press is an upper body strength training exercise that consists of pressing a weight upwards from a supine position. The exercise works the pectoralis major as well as supporting chest, arm, and shoulder muscles such as the anterior deltoids, serratus anterior, scapulae fixers, trapezii, and the triceps.
- Lower safety bar rests prevent athletes from dropping the weight when muscle failure sets in.
- Second position striker plate can be used for a safety bar catch if user cannot return bar to first position under heavy loads
- Square foot base with rubber cap not only provide extra stable to prevent slipping, also protect the floor finish in your home or gym.
- Reinforced, sturdy, steel spotter plate built into frame. Structurally designed to safely hold spotter weight and make it easier to spot the user.
Sardine sport will allow a return for store credit or exchange product where you have changed your mind, provided that the item in question is – returned within 14 days of receiving order; – as new and is not used, worn, or opened and has all original packaging and tags in-tact (including any package seals (if any) being unbroken); and a resalable condition; and not damaged in any way. -We cannot accept change of mind returns on items that come in sealed packages or boxes where seals are damaged or broken. You will be responsible for the cost and risk of returning goods, including the cost of return shipping. If the item is not received by sardine sport, you will not be eligible for a credit or exchange. You may be provided with a product exchange, refund or store credit (at our discretion) only when the returned product is received, and it complies with the requirements outlined above If the returned item does not meet the conditions of this policy, you will be responsible for the cost of receiving your returned goods back to your nominated address. INCORRECT OR FAULTY GOODS Our quality control teams do inspect all deliveries to ensure the products you receive meet our exact quality standards. However, if you do receive a faulty, damaged or the incorrect product, please contact us to arrange a return delivery and a refund or exchange. The return must be received by sardine sport within 30 days.