All orders are processed within 1 to 2 business days (excluding weekends and holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email. You will receive another notification when your order has shipped. Potential delays due to Lockdown,Covid-19 policies or a high volume of orders or postal service problems that are outside of your control.
Domestic Shipping Rates and Estimates
|Shipping option||Estimated delivery time||Price|
|To Victoria, NSW, ACT metro areas||3 to 5 business days||free|
|Other areas||5 to 10 business days||Depends on different product, can be seen before buying|
|Express||1 to 3 business days(might be varied by different areas)||Depends on different product, can be seen before buying|
During lockdown, pickup service is temporarily not available. You can skip the shipping fees with free local pickup at 6 Chifley Dr, Moorabbin Airport VIC 3194. After placing your order and selecting local pickup at checkout, your order will be prepared and ready for pick up within 1 to 2 business days. We will send you an email when your order is ready along with instructions. Our in-store pickup hours are [store hours] on [available days of the week]. Please have your order confirmation email with you when you come.
We are currently not offering international shipping.
How do I check the status of my order?
When your order has shipped, you will receive an email notification from us which will include a tracking number you can use to check its status. Please allow 48 hours for the tracking information to become available. If you haven’t received your order within 7 days of receiving your shipping confirmation email, please contact us at [email protected] with your name and order number, and we will look into it for you.
Shipping to P.O. boxes
Due to the dimension of product, we are not offering P.O. Boxes delivery
Refunds, returns, and exchanges
Return policy: sardine sport will allow a return for store credit or exchange product where you have changed your mind, provided that the item in question is – returned within 14 days of receiving order; – as new and is not used, worn, or opened and has all original packaging and tags in-tact (including any package seals (if any) being unbroken); and a resalable condition; and not damaged in any way. -We cannot accept change of mind returns on items that come in sealed packages or boxes where seals are damaged or broken. You will be responsible for the cost and risk of returning goods, including the cost of return shipping. If the item is not received by sardine sport, you will not be eligible for a credit or exchange. You may be provided with a product exchange, refund or store credit (at our discretion) only when the returned product is received, and it complies with the requirements outlined above If the returned item does not meet the conditions of this policy, you will be responsible for the cost of receiving your returned goods back to your nominated address. INCORRECT OR FAULTY GOODS Our quality control teams do inspect all deliveries to ensure the products you receive meet our exact quality standards. However, if you do receive a faulty, damaged or the incorrect product, please contact us to arrange a return delivery and a refund or exchange. The return must be received by sardine sport within 30 days.
Below you will find the warranty information for all products. Sardine Sports warrants all products to be free from defects in materials and manufacture for the warranty periods set forth below. The warranty periods commence on the invoice date of the original purchase. This warranty applies only against defects discovered within the warranty period and extends only to the original purchaser of the product. Parts repaired or replaced under the terms of this warranty will be warranted for the remainder of the original warranty period only. To claim under this warranty, the buyer must notify Sardine sports within 30 days after the date of discovery of any non-conformity and make the affected product available for inspection by Sardine Sports or its service representative. For all the products sold by Sardine Sports: Electronics: 1 year Other parts : 5 Years We offer free lifetime exchange for all the parts of our equipment. Notes: We offer one bottle treadmill lubricant for all the treadmills. CONDITIONS AND RESTRICTIONS This warranty is valid only in accordance with the conditions set forth below:
- The warranty applies to product sold by Sardine Sports only if:
(a) It has been serviced by an authorised Sardine Sports service provider (b) It remains in the possession of the original purchaser and proof of purchase is demonstrated (c) It has not been subjected to accident, misuse, abuse, improper service, or non-manufacturer modification (d) Claims are made within the warranty period.
- This warranty does not cover damage or equipment failure caused by electrical wiring not in compliance with electrical codes advised or stipulated in the product owner’s manual specifications, or failure to provide reasonable and necessary maintenance as outlined in the owner’s manual.
- Sardine Sports is not responsible for Internet connectivity to its products. This restriction applies to services, such as those provided by an Internet service provider (ISP), and also to hardware related to Internet connectivity, such as Ethernet cabling, routers, servers and switches.
- Sardine Sports is not responsible for the quality of television, video, audio, or other media supplied to its products. This restriction applies to services, such as those provided by a cable or satellite television provider; to signal strength and clarity; and also to hardware related to the reception and delivery of television, video, audio, and other media. Such hardware can include (but is not limited to) audio, video, and radio-frequency (RF) cabling, connectors, receivers, modulators, combiners, distribution amplifiers, splitters, and so on.
- Sardine Sports cannot guarantee that the heart rate measurement system on its products will work for all users. Heart rate measurement accuracy varies based on a number of factors, including the user’s physiology and age, the method in which the heart rate measurement system is used, external interference, and other factors that may influence heart rate acquisition.
- Sardine Sports does not warranty the work or product of third party companies (e.g., head end systems, low voltage wiring, etc.).
- Sardine Sports does not pay labour outside of Australia. Equipment limited warranty is void when equipment is installed in a country other than where sold.
WHAT IS COVERED: Equipment is warranted to be free from defects in materials and manufacturing. NOT COVERED:
- Damages or failure due to accident, abuse, neglect and misuse of equipment for anything other than its intended purpose.
- Improper assembly or installation of parts or accessories not originally intended for the equipment.
- General wear and tear, including upholstery and rust corrosion.
- Lack of general maintenance and or failure to service or maintain the equipment correctly. This includes a lack of/over lubrication between the deck and the running belt or incorrect alignment/ adjustment of treadmill belts that result in damage.
- Damages or failure due to the use of an improper power supply. -Please note Sardine Sports requires an individual power circuit be used for each treadmill, along with surge protectors on all equipment that plugs in or warranty will be void.
- Replacement of flat or corroded batteries due to non-use.
- Damage caused by the surrounding environment or weather and failure to keep the equipment in a clean, dry environment (natural disasters, equipment used outdoors or near water, entry of foreign matter, dust or particles etc.)
- Belts requiring tensioning due to stretching after use are not covered under warranty. A maintenance kit is provided on delivery with all orders to keep the equipment serviced as required.
- A service callout fee will be applicable where no damage or failure can be found or if determined to be caused by a matter not covered under the warranty conditions.